Sunday 27 January 2013

quilled flower card / quilling virágos üdvözlet

Here's a very special card for a very dear friend. The sentiment is in Hungarian and means "To Nora with love".
The original idea and design belongs to Marisha, I just transposed it to quilling and modified bits and pieces to suit my needs. The moon-like circle in the middle is a separate layer from the base, I painted its margin with white school paint using a dry sponge. I added some text to the flowers: the upper one is freehand quilled lettering, the bottom one is based on the "Amperzand" font, made with small quilled paper beads. I covered the letters with pink phosphorescent paint, that glows beautifully in the dark.
So here it is, with all my love! :)

****************************************************************************************************************************

Íme egy különleges üdvözlet egy nagyon kedves barátnőmnek. Lekéstem a szülinapját, ezt a mulasztást szeretném behozni ezzel az üdvözlettel...
Az eredeti dizájn Marisha vektorgrafikája, ami nekem nagyon megtetszett, ezt ültettem át quilling üdvözletbe a lehetőségek szerint. A középen levő holdszerű karikának a szélét fehér vízfestékkel festettem, amihez egy száraz szivacsot használtam. A szöveg élére állított papírcsíkokból illetve felcsavart papírbogyókból készült, a név kivitelezésénél az "Amperzand" betűtípus alapján. A betűket rózsaszín foszforeszkáló festékkel vontam be, így ha kellően feltöltődnek fénnyel, nagyon szépen világítnak a sötétben.
Így készült el az üdvözlet, Nórának, szívem minden szeretetével :)







16 comments:

  1. your creations look great I love it!
    Greetings Baukje

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nagyon szep lett! Biztos fog Noranak is tetszeni

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fringed flowers look very beautiful ! I liked the quilled sentiments and the idea to coat it with phosphorescent paint is amazing !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those fringed flowers .very neat .

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful flowers and colours. the idea for the glowing letters is fabulous

    Adhiraacreations
    Healthy recipes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) it does look awesome in the dark :)

      Delete
  6. beautiful..pretty... pinky fringe flowers..!!nd love the arrangement also eva..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your works are very very succesfull. My sister is doing quilling, too. I have just found your blog. And I will strongly recommended your blog to her.
    I love your works. I will follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you BenCe, I'm honoured! :) I wish your sister much inspiration and fun with quilling :)

      Delete