Saturday 22 September 2012

liebster blog award! :)


Today I have to thank Laura from http://lauraquilling.blogspot.ro/ for awarding me the


Thank you Laura, it's such an honour, it's good to be appreciated! :)

In order to properly accept this prize I need to follow some rules:
1. write about it on my blog,
2. mention whom I received it from and link back to them,
3. offer it to 5 other blogger with less than 200 followers, as an appreciation for their work,
4. leave comments on their blogs to announce them that they have been awarded.

Sooo, among lots and lots of wonderful blogs, with great difficulty, I managed to choose 5. Here they are, in random order:

eliquilling.blogspot.com
therisingshinecreations.blogspot.com
qniquilling.blogspot.com
kukuletka.blogspot.com
aureliaeugenia-ideisicreatii.blogspot.com

I appreciate all your work!
So thanks again and happy crafting! :)

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. follow the 4 rules as seen above, write a blog post about it (you can copy and paste the picture of the award from here)

      Delete
  2. Multumesc pentru premiu si comentarii !! Sper sa ne vizitam mai des !! Si eu admir lucrarile tale !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Eva...Thanks a lot for awarding me this Award...its a honour to have it..Thanks for liking my work...and considering it worth awarding....Thanks and cheers:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Eva, the correct link to my blog is therisingshinecreations.blogspot.com.
    Can you tell me how can I have the Award badge on my blog.Thanks Shalaka Vartak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey Shalaka, you right-click on the picture of the award, select "copy image" and then paste it to the editing section of your blog when you're writing a post. Or you can download it to your computer and upload it from there as you upload any other picture to your blog.

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete