Thursday 12 January 2012

kusudama Christmas tree decoration / kusudama karácsonyfadísz

This is the smallest kusudama I have ever made (so far): the petals are folded from 4 cm squares. I got such lovely little flowers as a result, however, gluing them together was the hardest part, they kept falling out of my hand. :)
The flower balls were meant to be used as Christmas tree ornaments, so I attached some golden threads to them so they could be hanged, but didn't have my camera with me at that time :(

 **************************************************************************************************************************

Ez a legkisebb kusudama, amit eddig készítettem: 4 cm oldalhosszúságú négyzetekből tűrögettem a szirmokat. Nagyon kicsi aranyos virágok születtek így, csak az összeragasztásuk ment nehezebben, állandóan estek ki a kezemből :)
Karácsonyfadísznek szánta őket a megrendelő, került is rájuk aranyszál, csak akkor a fényképezőgép nem volt kéznél...




1 comment: